Welcome to my digital garden! 🍄👻🛸
About this garden
If you want my more refined (though still ever-evolving) thoughts, check out my podcast or blog. These are my notes. They’re written for me, first and foremost, but I’ve decided to share them with the public to 1) force myself to take better, more rigorous notes and revisit them often, and 2) share what I’m learning about with fellow researchers.
✔️ If you decide to reference any of my research, please be sure to link back to me.
✍️ Since these notes are written for myself first and other audiences second, you can expect to find plenty of broken links to unshared notes, bits that may make sense to no one but myself, typos, and other mistakes.
🧠 That’s all as it should be—I’m here to learn in public, and I’m always refining my thoughts and ideas.
✉️ If you have thoughts or feedback, feel free to write to me at email@example.com.
Recently updated notes
- 2023-09-08 — Learning to use extrasensory perception by charles tart
- 2023-09-08 — Ufo nests in australia 1966
- 2023-09-08 — Terror management theory blog post
- 2023-09-08 — Shopping cart locks use emf
- 2023-09-08 — Nostalgia and the fear of death blog post
- 2023-09-08 — New modular devices blog post
- 2023-09-08 — Mortality salience hypothesis blog post
- 2023-09-08 — Learning is reinforced, and the shorter the interval, the better
- 2023-09-08 — In parapsychology studies, closed decks skew results
- 2023-09-08 — How things fail matter more than how they work
- 2023-09-08 — Feelings of nostalgia insulate us from our fear of death
- 2023-09-08 — Extroverts do better in esp work
- 2023-09-08 — Confidence calls are weighted more heavily in parapsychology studies
- 2023-09-08 — Ai is the anti Printing press
- 2023-09-08 — A relaxation device claims to use emf to calm you down
Here are all the notes in this garden, along with their links, visualized as a graph.